Tuesday 19 April 2016

Lifer back on the Rails!


I have been looking through my photos and have identified a Blackish Rail that was flushed into a bush as Lobo and I walked the Lagoon edge. The picture was taken on the morning of 6th April 2016 and this species was a life bird for me....

This species is more often heard than seen and two birds have been recorded at the Seasonal Pond several times since. The latest sighting was Mon 18th April 2016 on the Seasonal pond where the bird showed well between the sunken trees and flooded grass.


This is my third lifer since returning to Laguna Blanca Woo Hoo!!!                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment